Are you a passionate Senior Full Stack Developer? Do you want to work in a modern tech stack with AWS cloud-native architecture, microservices API, and micro frontends? Is continuous learning and exploring better approaches to problems in your nature? Do you want to make an impact on a meaningful product while driving the adoption of best practices, standards and cutting-edge tools?
Our diverse, open, high-performing product team wants to hear from you.
Who we are:
Half of all SME’s fail in the first two years, and lack of marketing capability is a consistent issue in the organisations that fail. Metigy is changing that paradigm on a global scale.
Metigy is the world’s leading AI-powered Digital Marketing solution made for SMEs.
Metigy is all about making the challenging yet critical elements of marketing easy and fun!
Our platform integrates with the leading social and digital marketing platforms and provides the Strategy in the form of Insights, Recommendations and Decision support so even an inexperienced marketer can master marketing and grow their brand. Digital marketing has never been more important.
We have just completed a major capital raise and we are scaling globally and this means that there are lots of opportunities for you to have an influence and impact on our business. We aim to have a positive impact on the day to day work of our team, customers and the environment.
Why work for us?
- A fantastic opportunity to contribute to a great Australian scaleup taking on the world
- Modern tech stack in a cloud-native AWS environment
- An enjoyable, fun and collaborative work environment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A totally flexible workplace – collaborate in the office and work remotely the rest of the week
- Options plan for passionate people after a qualifying period
What you’ll do:
You’ll work closely with engineering, product, customer service and design teams, defining and scoping projects to deliver high-quality solutions for Metigy customers. This will involve:
- Software development from backend technologies all the way to frontend interfaces
- Design and implement new user-facing features
- Contribute to the development of architecture, implementation technologies, systems and products.
- Research innovations in technology which can be applied to the implementation of rapid prototypes, as well as participate in innovation workshops.
- Contribute to product design, scoping and requirement analysis
- Conduct unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance and Regression testing.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure consistent quality and adherence to standards.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Strong knowledge and experience in React.js and Node.js
- Additional programming languages HTML, CSS
- Experience with databases such as SQL
- Great knowledge and experience designing and implementing AWS cloud-native architectured solutions.
- Solid agile/ lean/ DevOps experience
- Great communication skills, a collaborative mindset and a passion for having fun while delivery quality work
This is a permanent full-time position
How to Apply:
If you like the sound of this role, please apply at the link below with your CV attached. If you’re after more info or would like a confidential chat, give Bec Myers a call on 0421 694 599.
You can find out more about Metigy on:
The Forward Thinking Podcast: An award-winning marketing podcast about Marketing by Marketers & Metigy
Metigy Blog: News & Announcements, Podcast updates and Awards!
Metigy Learning: Join the world’s leading community of forward-thinking SME Marketers
We are not taking referrals from recruitment providers